News > CRXLOGBOOK - New version available
We've happy to announce the new version of Crxlogbook after 1 year of coding.
CRX-Logbook is the first logbook for radioamator and amator -radio oriented full web, with CAT system support and various functionnality : DXCluster, locator calcul, callsign completion, logs process, log publication on Internet.
Control your logbook what ever your location, simply put it on a computer linked on Internet with DNS client like LINUX, WINDOWS or MAC os.
What the news ?
- Control your transceiver, for the moment all yaesu are supported and standard CAT.
- Plugin for transceiver control : you can create your own CAT driver (we search ICOM php developer :) ).
- Radio station definition, multiple stations possible.
- Propagation and dxcluster CRX is now ready and control via webservice so it is not nessecary to go on CRXCLUSTER to send info, simply clic on your logbook :)
- Move QSO to another log (imagine you've done mistake when input QSO ...).
- Band map editor (define default frequency).
- Log input templates optimisation (for Dx activities/ Contests ...).
- Multi-windows support (detach your log view, your input log form from main windows !
- Log import / export various format : ADIF1/2, XML, CSV.
- Notepad to write info about a QSO for example.
What the project ?
- We search developper php/css (to create new graphical theme)...
- And traductor : italian / spanish support for the logbook.
73 The Web team
Any info, remarques, observations, go to the forum
Download it !